Does the "Bokeh Button" Work on the Sony ZV-E10 Kit Lens for Video?Sep 29, 2021
Does the "Bokeh Button" on the Sony ZV-E10 work on the kit lens? Can you get a blurry background on the ZV-E10 with the kit lens at all?
If you're new to video this stuff can get confusing at times and even with the bokeh button of the ZV-E10 for video it still has some limitations when used with the kit lens.
- 0:00 Introduction about the Sony ZV-E10
- 0:19 One of the greatest features of the Sony ZV-E10
- 0:42 Why did I reprogram the Bokeh Button?
- 1:21 Why Bokeh button may not be helpful when using kit lens?
- 2:25 How do you get a blurry background on a kit lens?
- 3:24 How to get a blurry background using the Sigma 16mm F1.4?
- 3:55 How to get a blurry background using the Sony 16mm F2.8?
- 5:29 More video tutorial about Cameras and lenses for you
Do you want to know how to create a professional-looking live stream, what gear to use and what's the best software without needing to be a tech pro?
If the answer is YES! Then you're going to want the
2021 Ultimate Guide to Live Streaming!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.