So, you know YouTube and online video is important and you know you should be making more videos but you still haven't.
You are trying to juggle family, friends, work, and feel pulled in ten different directions.
No matter what business you're in or what audience you serve, there's a community waiting to view your content, even if you're new!
YouTube cares about one thing, delivering relevant content to the audience so they stay on the platform longer.
If you're ready to get started learning to create consistent content, build an online community that loves what you post, and drives traffic to your business, see if coaching is right for you!
- Nine 1-on-1 Private Coaching Sessions (via phone or video conference)
- Outline a Video Marketing Strategy so your videos can drive traffic to your business
- Learn to Research Topics in Your Niche to show up in search on YouTube
- Ways to simplify recording your videos so it's not taking all day to record videos
- A simplified process to edit your videos
- Review your YouTube analytics, even if you're new, and show you how to review your content so YouTube shares out more of your content
- Show you how to continue creating consistent, relevant content your audience will love!
What’s NOT Included:
- Multiple Coaching Packages at different prices. There’s one set price, so you aren’t stressing how much of which service you need. There’s ONE coaching package to help you start creating relevant content and get results.
- Magic Fairies. This is a real one. I want you to know upfront creating content on YouTube means you have to do the work to get results. No wands or fairies, just simple steps to help you create content that your audience desires to watch.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You want to grow your online community on YouTube
- You’re super motivated
- You want some guidance to do avoid running in circles
- You want to benefit from the experience that's taken me from 0 to over half a million views on YouTube
Then YES it’s definitely MADE FOR YOU!!
I know you have something inside of you that you’ve been just CRAVING to get out and share with the world!
One of my favorite quotes says,
“You don’t have be great to start, but you have to start to be great!”
You don’t need to be perfect and the people that need your gifts, talents, and skills the most deserve to meet you!
Ready to start? Then let’s go!