VSP #58 | Creating Better Micro-Content for Social MediaApr 19, 2021
If you've been wanting to create more social media micro-content whether it be for Tik Tok, Instagram, LinkedIn, or even now YouTube Shorts, but you feel like you're overthinking it...you probably are lol.
In this episode, we dive into three categories you can use to start getting ideas of what to post on social media whether from your existing videos or new content you create native for the platform.
- Video Simplified Membership: https://Diana.Link/Membership
- GaryVee Personal Interest Post Example: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe9BnLgE/
- GaryVee Self-Remixed Style Post Example: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLUUNWgsXUv/?igshid=vp6hzs9inips
- Trending Educational Piece Post (Created for the Platform): https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe9BVNAG/
- In-App Post Style: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe9Bce2T/
Do you want to know how to create a professional-looking live stream, what gear to use and what's the best software without needing to be a tech pro?
If the answer is YES! Then you're going to want the
2021 Ultimate Guide to Live Streaming!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.